- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 1686 sqft
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying An Amelia Island Home Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent…
As you know, buying an Amelia Island area property can be a big investment.
You’ve been searching online for properties, maybe for months. Pulling up Zillow or Realtor.com is probably a daily habit by now and you’ve seen lots of properties come and go since you started searching. Zillow is not always “real time.”
But now you’re ready to get serious, right?
That’s where it can be critical to work with the right Realtor. It costs you nothing.
But, how do you know if you’ve found the right one?
Does it even matter who you use as your buyers agent? After all, any agent can drive around and show you houses… right?
Well, that’s what many local home buyers think at first…
… and some choose their friend who has their real estate agent license or that person they saw in the newspaper thinking that “All real estate agents in Fernandina Beach and Yulee are the same“.
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent could cause you to…
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties)
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals
- … and more
The Right Amelia Island Area Buyers Agent Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars, Dozens Of Hours, And a Lot Of Headaches!
I am the ONLY Realtor who is ON SITE with NEW HOMES UNDER $300,000
ON AMELIA ISLAND
.9 Mile to History Downtown Fernandina Beach & 13 Miles of Pristine Beach!
Real estate is usually the single largest financial decision most of us make, Becky Forbes can help you make sure you not only find the house, land, or commercial building you’re looking for… but we’ll help you avoid the common pitfalls and mistakes that only comes with decades of experience and an amazing full-service team backing you up.
Yes! I Want To Work With Becky Forbes and Century 21 John T. Ferreira & Son!
Simply fill out the short form below or give me a ring at 678-438-8005 and let us know a bit about what you’re looking for so we can best help you buy your next Amelia Island area property.